Why Choose Traction Media?
Quick & Easy
Most of our procedures are very quick and easy so that it is very convenient for our customers.
Accessible For All
Everyone has easy access to us and get their quires clarified regarding our banking procedures.
For Any Purpose
We give loans for all purposes. Reach out to us get the complete details.
Taxes claim a major chunk in financing because they are one of the biggest sources from which the government amasses money for often undue purposes. But if one were to confer on this subject, it would take a lifetime to do so. So, it’d be wise to give the subject a wide berth & get into understanding what taxes mainly are, and how many kinds there are that affect us. Below is an enumeration of the types of taxes that are implemented on the denizens of a country:
- Consumption Tax: This, like the name would suggest, is levied on us when we spend money & not when we earn it. An example of this would be Sales Tax, something which the state excises to generate revenue. A better example would be of certain goods like alcohol, gasoline, etc.
- Progressive Tax: A progressive tax has different values of taxes imposed on different classes of the society. Aristocrats have a higher tax levied on them than the bourgeois of the community. This is the reason why the more wealthy Americans are imposed a higher rate of tax than middle-class Americans.
- Regressive Tax: An antonym for progressive, regressive tax is one which is either stagnant or that which does not accelerate. This could infer either that the wealthy pay less or that everyone is imposed a flat rate of tax. However, the inequality that might become apparent here is that the poor would be more affected than the rich because of the same percentage of tax. An 18% of tax wouldn’t put a dent in a millionaire’s vault but the same would plague the poor.
- Property Tax: Pretty self-explanatory, these are the taxes you would pay for the homes, land or commercial spaces you own. While deciding to build a house, this is one of the most important factors that should be taken into consideration because this’d impact significantly on your budget. One disheartening thing, amongst many others, is that this cannot be amortized. You’d have to continue paying these as long as you plan on using that particular space.
- Capital Gains Tax: Capital Gains taxes are realised when you make a hefty bag of money after you sell an investment. This isn’t too common amongst the commoners because not many find investments worth their time or money.
- Income Tax: This might ring a bell to you as this is one of the most common taxes that are at play. Federal income taxes come under both progressive & marginal. The term Marginal is used whenever taxes are imposed based on different income brackets. The tax plans for this year have been renewed.
The above types are just a summary of taxes for the common man to understand. To comprehend the subject fully, it has to be delved in and apprehended.
The credit score of a person plays a very important role when it comes to loan approval. Not having a proper credit score will have a considerable impact while taking loans. But the good news is that it is not something that can be corrected by doing certain things.
At the same time, it is not something that can be done overnight. It is more like a marathon, not a sprint. In this article, we will see some of the ways to improve one’s credit score.
The first thing that you need to do to improve the credit score is to do proper payments in the current loan. According s to a reliable source the payment history is one of the most important things that you will have a positive impact on your credit score. If you have a very poor credit score, it is better to avoid things like late payments and defaults. The reasons that you give might be valid, but that is not going to help you in any way.
Keep an eye on credit utilization
It is important that you keep a note of your balance so that you will not use too much of the credit that is available. If you are doing so, it is something that will put you at a huge risk. If the credit ratio is higher, you are going to earn very low points. Credit utilization has a lot of influence when it comes to your credit score. The date in which you are resolving your credit issuer will also have a considerable impact on the utilization rate. So make it a point to be careful when it comes to credit utilization.
Leave the old debts. On your report
Once you are finally done by paying off your student loan or your car loan, there are possibilities that you might be impatient to get the trace off your record. But if you have a clean payment record, there is no need for you to be afraid. It is because if you have a proper payment history it will actually benefit you in many ways and it would have improved your credit score. But at the same time, if you have been bad it, it will not have any kind of effect after completion as it will be removed completely.
Capitalize on score boasting programs
There are lots of credit score boosting programs that will have a positive impact on the credit score. Make sure that you become a part of some reliable ones like Experian Boost and Ultra FICO. They will guide you to improve your credit score by collecting the details from the bank with your consent.
As mentioned earlier, raising your credit score is not a process that happens overnight. It takes some time for things to happen. Hence do not hurry and have patience. While you are waiting, make sure that you are not indulging in any kind of activities that will have a negative impact on your credit score.
1. Fundamentals of Budgeting –
Being able to prepare and maintain a budget is one of the most fundamental yet crucial aspects of financial literacy. In the age of digitization on a global scale, it is quite easy to create a budget with the help of various online tools such as websites and apps. For example, Mint.com and other online platforms. These tools are capable of helping you keep track of your money so that you are held accountable for whatever comes in and goes out.
2. Interest Impact –
The subject of interest is briefly touched upon in mathematics at various levels, but the detail concept is essential to be familiar with. Aspects of interest such as compound interest etc. are crucial awareness topics to call yourself financially literate.
3. The new savvy is saving –
Savings are one of the most vital aspects of financial literacy lessons and also the most undermined. It is quite easy to neglect important things like retirement as it is something that you don’t see happening in the near future and therefore is seemingly less important. Regardless, learning to save early in life is responsible as it helps you get into a routine and thus avoid unnecessary expenditure. Savings not only maintain your financial health, but they also teach you early lessons on the value of money.
4. Lessons on Credit-Debt –
The most suffering population of the lot with regard to credit-debit concepts is the student population. Most students are unable to manage their credit and end up in situations wherein they lose out on it all. This is the reason that it is vital to spread awareness about credit and debit related concepts. Credit can prove to be an extremely useful tool if managed the right way. Youngsters are known to make rash decisions that cost them a lot in return.
5. Issues concerning Identity Theft & Safety-
Security issues are the most common and most dangerous of the problems we face today. This is largely due to the growing digitization process across the globe. Regardless of who you are, you will have to use an online platform to conduct a transaction at some point in your life. At such a juncture, it is essential to keep your financial information safe from fraud. Some things that you can do are set password protection, limit the amount of data you give out, etc. The steps mentioned above will help save you from a potential financial downfall caused solely due to negligence. Although it is not foolproof, it is vital to safeguard finances to the best of our ability in order to avoid such threats.
Investments might come as a difficult task with all the loans and debts on the shoulders but it is very important to manage the personal finances in the long run. It might get troublesome for a while, but it is worth the pain and struggle with what it has in the bag to offer you. Investment is always a great way to put the money into use, as it secures not only your present, but also your future. It acts as just another working stream without working a great deal into it. It is the best way in which one can achieve a growing treasure while enjoying a passive income. Investment is best understood as the money which one puts under a deal to make more money out of it. If we speak more technically, anything that is generating a return, can be referred as an investment even if the return is mere one percent of the amount you invested. Though when people aim to invest their money, they are investing for much higher return than just one percent.
Investment can be understood as various types of investment:
Stocks: A person when purchases a share of the stock of a company, he becomes a participant in the company’s success joy. Whenever the prices of the stock increases or the company declares the dividends, it benefits the buyer. The shareholders have an acclamation on the company’s assets but do not own them literally.
Mutual Funds: Many people invest in mutual funds. Many people invest in the single project or the company a particular amount which are valued by the end of the trading day and all the tractions of buying or selling the stocks take place then. The selling of mutual bond can result into a profit or even a loss as per the individual stock or by selling the whole bond.
Real Estate Investment: These investments include, purchasing a real estate property during the time, when the property rates are low and then finally selling the property when the property rates are higher in the market. And thus, making the profit. The real estate investment gives a result in its own pace. You can not expect the fruit to turn sweet unless it ripens completely and the same turns out to be with the real estate investment.
Cryptocurrency: Trending in the market, many people are investing in the digital market of cryptocurrency. Looking at the growing status, the market is going fine so far. There are few issues regarding the security of the Cryptocurrency though, the blockchain developers are working towards it. The trading works similar as in the stock market.
Secured loans in the United Kingdom are somewhat distinct and different as compared to similar loans across other nations such as the United States and Canada. Given below are interesting facts about the secured loans in the UK to provide you with a better understanding.
- In the United Kingdom, secured loans are known by numerous terms. First of all, a secured loan is any loan amount dispersed to the loan applicant after issuing some sort of tangible asset against it as security. Majority of loans in the nation are issued against security. Secured loans are known by different names such as second mortgages, future charge loans, and second charge loans.
- Secured loans formulate a second charge against your property. This means a second charge or interest is created in the property you pledge as security against the loan amount issued. For example, if you possess an unpaid mortgage, the primary lender or the mortgage lender then has a legal interest in that specific property considering you have not yet paid it off. Thus, such a procedure makes your primary lender, the first charge lender. Similarly, if that primary lender issues a secured loan against it as well, it formulates another legal interest in the property. The lender thus facilitates legal procedures and files to depict such interest, portraying them as second charge lenders as well.
- Property repossession is possible even if secured lenders are stated as second charge lenders. In cases when and where the borrower fails to reimburse the periodic payments of the borrowed funds, lenders can repossess the property pledged. Borrowers have to take extreme caution and determine whether they can sustain periodic reimbursements of the loan amounts. However, property repossession is not as standard as in the cases of first mortgage repossessions.
- Similar to when availing your first mortgage, you are required to pay specific charges. Likewise, in secured loans, there are certain fees to settle regarding loan origination, the value of the property and other legal requirements.
- Secured loans are issued primarily based on equity. This means that the amount of borrowed funds you wish to procure will solely depend on the equity value the applicant possesses. For example, if your equity is worth 50,000 pounds, you cannot borrow more than that. Lenders issue such funds based on the loan to value ratio.